Happy Father’s Day!
- First to my own dad…You worked hard and pushed through years of agonizing physical pain so Mom and I would have what we needed. I love you!
- To many influential men who have been a blessing in my life. In my years of ministry, my dad has been a few hundred miles away. Several men have invested in my life and have been a tremendous blessing. Thank you!
- To the men who keep making a difference even if you have no biological children, thank you for being men of influence.
- For those who are missing your dad today or find this day to be painful because of an absentee or bad father, you are in my prayers.
- To my Heavenly Father, thank you for loving me unconditionally. You have showed me how to be a real dad.
God bless each of you today and always!